The delicious, gluten-free Frusano brownies – sweetened only with maltose and glucose – are quick and easy to prepare and serve. Perfect for a spontaneous visit from friends, a family celebration or as a snack for in between. Depending on whether the brownies are to be prepared vegan or low in lactose, different ways of preparing them can be found on the packaging. The chocolate brownies become especially juicy by adding a bar of Frusano dark chocolate. Simply chop finely, add to the dough and bake. Ready.
Suitable for a low-fructose diet, with Fructose <0.5%, Sucrose <0.5%, Dextrose 41%, Maltose 2%.
per portion* (30g)
of which saturates
* Pack contains 15 portions.
Nutrition information per 100g dry product. Without sorbitol, without sweeteners in accordance with law.Ingredients:
Classic: 2 eggs, 175g soft butter and 175ml milk
Vegan: 175g soft margarine and 150ml oat drink (or soy drink)Preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C/347°F (top/bottom heat) and grease a baking pan.
2. Put the content of the bag into a bowl and mix with eggs, soft butter and milk until you have a smooth dough.
(For the vegan preparation add soft margarine and oat or soy drink and stir until smooth.)
3. Then put the mixture into the greased baking pan and smooth it down.
4. Bake in the oven at 175°C (347°F) on the middle shelf for approx. 25 minutes.
5. Let the finished cake cool on a cake rack and cut into pieces.